Find Utah Remodeling Contractors Quotes Near Me
A good Utah remodeling contractor can update your Utah home with a minor renovation or a major remodel, whether you want to increase home value with a kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel or add an extension to your house. TGUC can help find a remodeling contractor and provide financing to get the job done. Simple fill out the form below to get started.
Our TGUC home improvement partners are vetted, background checked, and have years of experience. We match the best contractors for your project and budget. Here are some of the benefits of working with our our contractors.
- Years of experience, so you can count on quality work.
- Fair and market competitive pricing, so you can get value for your project.
- Solid, glowing references, and reviews, so you can benefit from their track record.
- Close in proximity to your project, so you will know they understand your market.
- Licensed in their industry, so you will know they are legitimate.
- Insured and bonded, so you can guarantee your project will be protected.
- Can offer TGUC Financial financing services, so you can receive the best rates in the market.
Fill Out This Form to Get Utah Contractor Quotes Today!
TGUC Financial provides licensed Utah contractor quotes and financing throughout the Utah including these cities.
Utah Home Remodeling
Licensing requirements for all remodeling contractors in Utah are issued by the state. There are over 50 separate classsifications including specialty contractor, residential master plumber, residential electrical contractor, and general building contractor.
All Utha remodeling contractors should carry two types of insurance: general liability insurance to cover any damages to your property and worker’s compensation insurance to cover injuries to employees.
Utah remodeling contractors may also hold certifications from home construction associations. They may also have certifications from manufacturers of roofing, flooring, countertops, etc.
For more information on how to choose contractors, see our blog post here.